COVID-19 Protocols (North Andover & Wenham Locations)
Salon guidelines for your upcoming appointment:
- Your appointment time is reserved for you only. Please refrain from bringing guests and children to your appointments.
- If you have any symptoms of being sick or have been around anyone sick, we ask that you reschedule your appointment. This includes any illnesses.
- We will be providing you a number to text when you arrive, please stay in your vehicle until we notify you to come in. This ensures that the previous guest has left and allows time for us to disinfect all sufaces.
- All tools, implements and coverings are disposed of or disinfected between each client so please be patient with time schedules.
- Please bring a mask with you to your appointment. It is required to cover your nose and mouth during the entirety of your appointment.
- There will be no walk-in availablity to ensure the protection of all guests. The doors will remain locked in between clients. Please do not stop in to book appointments. Please call, email or book online. We highly suggest pre booking future appointments.
- Please refrain from bringing in excess items if possible ie:hand bags, jackets, electronics other than phones
- Due to the new restrictions we will not be able to accommodate children 13 years or younger.
- Children 13 and older must be able to come into the salon without an adult.
- Due to limited supplies, rising supply cost, and excess protocols there will be a $5-10 increase on each service.
For your safety, upon entering:
- We will be taking temperatures upon arrival. Any temperatures higher than 99.9 degrees will result in your appointment being rescheduled to two weeks or greater.
- Upon arrival, you are to sanitize your hands at the front desk.
- Keep mask over mouth and nose while in the salon.
- Please do not touch any retail products or surfaces that aren’t required during service.
Again, we thank you so much for your understanding and patience at this time. We look forward to seeing you all again and hope that you all are well! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.